Stage 1: Basic work
- Select the color of the foundation. The so-called "foundation" is the foundation of makeup. Therefore, it is important to choose the color of the foundation. It needs to match the true color of your skin. You can apply foundations of different colors on your face (instead of your hands or neck), then don't smudge the foundation and observe that color and your skin tone directly. The closest.
- Select the type of foundation. The foundation has different textures and different ingredients. For example, liquid foundation, cake foundation, vermicelli, foundation cream, liquid foundation, spray foundation. So many products sound too complicated, and different products are suitable for different skin types. So go to the local cosmetics counter and try them out yourself to find out which product is best for you.
- Choose the makeup tool. There are 3 tools that are more common: your fingers, cotton pads, makeup brushes. They have their own strengths and there is no absolute difference between good and bad. The foundation on the finger is easy to wipe, and the makeup brush is more hygienic (to avoid breeding bacteria and acne).
- Do basic care. Clean and moisturize your skin before applying it to the foundation. Cleanse with a mild cleanser and then apply a moisturizer. After the five-minute moisturizer is completely absorbed, start the foundation.
Do basic care. Clean and moisturize your skin before applying it to the foundation. Cleanse with a mild cleanser and then apply a moisturizer. After the five-minute moisturizer is completely absorbed, start the foundation.
Stage 2: the foundation
Apply the base cream first. The base is the foundation for the foundation. It is generally a clear gel that will refine your skin and smooth the surface. There are also some people who will apply the concealer to the foundation first. In fact, there is no fixed order for the two, and you can also apply the foundation to the concealer.
Gently apply a thin foundation. Whether the foundation is liquid, creamy or powdery. The order of applying the foundation should be: the center of the face, cheeks, chin, forehead. Don't use a very foundation at once, so it's not easy to push it away.
- Push the foundation off. Use your upper makeup tool to push open the foundation, remember that the foundation must be pushed evenly, without a clear dividing line. In addition, the foundation must extend to your hairline and chin. Otherwise, your face looks as thick and fake as a squeegee, and the successful foundation should look light and thin.
Strengthen key areas. If your face has acne, spots, tears, or uneven areas, you can apply a second foundation to the foundation and use a concealer brush to take a foundation and pat. Remember not to create significant chromatic aberrations.
Make up makeup. Use a concealer after applying the foundation (if you need it), and finally make sure to apply powder on your face. Loose powder is generally a transparent powder that prevents makeup loss and absorbs oil secretion.
Clean your cotton pad makeup brush regularly to prevent bacterial growth and make the makeup easier.
If you don't want to spend a lot of money on a professional makeup brush, go to the pharmacy and buy a cheaper hand. The price of brushes in pharmacies is on average lower, so you can choose one of the brushes with a slightly higher price.